10 RULES FOR EVERYONE*
1) Always wear a mask, except in your study / office / room if you are alone.
2) Always sanitize your hands at the entrance to buildings and common areas (canteen, toilets), and as much as possible during your stay in the facilities.
3) Always measure your body temperature at the first entrance in the buildings, where there are thermo-scanners; if your temperature exceeds 37.5 ° C contact your doctor and DO NOT circulate inside the building.
4) Maintain an interpersonal distance of at least 1 meter at all times, and at least 1.80 - 2 meters if you talk to someone.
5) Avoid gatherings. If there are more than 2 or 3 people at the same time in the same common area, the time you can spend the area is reduced.
6) Hold meetings electronically. More generally, limit face-to-face meetings to what is strictly necessary, and for specific reasons. For the common rooms, book your presence on spazio.sns.it
7) Follow to the signs present in the buildings.
8) Ventilate the study / office / room / classroom you are in as much as possible.
9) Promptly report any symptoms attributable to Covid-19 to your doctor, self-isolate and, while awaiting for his advice, avoid contact with other people as much as possible.
10) Communicate any situation or behavior deemed at risk to the Emergency Group using a request form available at the following link: https://forms.gle/XtnqWf84Z5MSRCWv5 (the offices will respond promptly during opening hours (9 a.m- 5 p.m.).
STUDENTS: click here
- Table of all the provisions that apply in the different pandemic situations (yellow, orange and red area
- Instructions regarding the booster dose for those vaccinated abroad with a vaccine which has not been authorized by EMA.
FOREIGN GUESTS: Click here
For medical emergencies, you should contact the numbers of the National Health Service (118).
For further emergencies that may occur outside the indicated hours, you can contact the Palazzo della Carovana reception (050 509111), who will redirect the request to a dedicated service.
*Summary of the documents attached to the Director's Decree of 17 November 2020. The Covid documents of the Scuola Normale are on this page.