It is hereby announced that from 5 November 2020 the Regional Coordination Committee of the Universities of Tuscany has established the guidelines for applying the DPCM of 3/11/2020.
The aforementioned guidelines are thus applied in the Scuola Normale Superiore, starting 6 November 2020, as follows:
1. the teaching and curricular activities take place remotely; participation in presence is only possible for the students in the first and fourth year of the undergraduate course and for the PhD students in the first year of the course (reservation needed using MySNS app or on https://planning.sns.it/AgendaWeb/);
2. all laboratory and practical training activities, both of the students of the undergraduate course and of the PhD students, can continue to take place in presence;
3. pending a definitive response from the Ministry, considering the subjective rights of the trainees and the agreements in place with the host organizations, curricular internships continue to take place in presence;
4. pending a definitive response from the Ministry, the library's opening services to the public are suspended. The library services for professors, researchers, research assistants, PhD students, postgraduate students, fellows and thesis-students, as well as the student loan service remain active;
5. the final exams of teaching activities and the exams for the awarding of a degree are carried out remotely.