Pisa, 13 May 2020
Today, May 13, 2020, the Director Luigi Ambrosio signed the Decree to manage activities and structures of the Scuola Normale Superiore in the so-called Phase 2 of the ongoing health emergency, in light of recent national and regional regulations.
The following documents can be found in the new decree (link to the full text)
1) Guidelines for managing activities, envisaged by the Prime Ministerial Decree of April 26, 2020 (the so-called phase 2).
2) Information for the Staff. In consideration of point 1 in the Allegato 6 of the Prime Minister’s Decree of 26th April 2020.
Translation will follow
3) Guidelines for the containment of COVID-19 - NEST laboratory;
4) Guidelines for the containment of COVID-19 - BIO @ SNS Laboratory;
5) Procedure for using the medical room at the San Silvestro Compendium in the context of health surveillance;
6) Information for users for access to their medical with the competent doctor;
7) Guidelines for book loan and return service;
8) Procedures for restoring building sites, maintenance, services and supplies in line with anti-contagion measures;
9) Regulations for students residing in the SNS colleges Faedo, Fermi and Timpano;
10) Regulations for students residing in the "Aldo Capitini" residence;
11) Guidelines for measuring body temperature in order to access the workplace;
12) Provisions adopted for the COVID-19 emergency - Organizational measures;
13) Provisions adopted for the COVID-19 - emergency -Hygiene and sanitary measures;
14) Procedure for the management of suspected or ascertained cases of COVID-19 in the Colleges of the Scuola.